The FASSADE Insulated Metal Wall System incorporates an easy-to-install, single component insulated metal panel core that can be customized to your building’s exterior with a wide and trusted range of cladding options, all from our custom-fabricated Architectural Panel systems. This is another option to provide more visual appeal for interior or exterior commercial applications but brining the benefits of metal insulated panels – high R values, long-term energy efficiency and easy, one-step assembly for reduced construction costs.
FASSADE™ Insulated Wall System Core:
- Exterior & Interior DM40 (Mesa) insulated panel
- Insulation: CFC-free and no ODP foamed-in-place polyisocyanurate foam 2.2 to 2.5 pcf density
- Panel Thickness: 3” minimum
- Insulating Values: R-Value*: 24 minimum / U-Factor**: 0.05 Btu/hr·ft2·F
- Panel Width: 40″
- Panel Length: 8’ minimum to 50’ maximum insulated metal panel (Consult your sales representative for other available lengths and for cladding options.)
- Metal Facings: 26ga galvanized steel minimum
- Panel Joint: Offset tongue and groove with concealed fastener to minimize thermal bridging
* R-Value tested in accordance with ASTM C518/C1363 at 40oF mean temperature, adjusted for a windspeed of 15 mph.
** U-Factor tested in accordance with ASTM C1363, Standard Test Method for Thermal Performance of Building Materials and Envelope Assemblies by Means of a Hot Box Apparatus.
Wall and Roof Panels:
- R-Value* 7.1 @ mean temperature of 75˚F
(per inch) 7.9 @ mean temperature of 40˚F
- Thicknesses Wall System Standards:
(per inch) Mesa: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
Striated: 2, 2.5, 3, 4
Flat: 2, 2.5, 3
Heavy Embossed &
Adobe Texture™: 2, 2.5, 3, 4
Roof and Roof Deck Systems Standards:
Standing Seam: 3.25, 4, 5, 6
HR Series: 2.5, 4, 5, 6
Roof Deck: 2.5, 4, 5, 6
- Panel Width: 40” standard. Flat (FL) and Striated (ST) panels available in 36” width.
- Panel Length: 8’ minimum to 50’ maximum based on standard 48’ flatbed trailer length (Consult your sales rep for other available lengths)
- Insulation: CFC-free foamed-in-place Polyisocyanurate foam @ 2.2 to 2.5 pcf density
- Metal Facings: 26ga standard galvanized or galvalume steel. (22ga, 24ga available. Consult your sales rep for availability)
- Coatings: Standard PVDF & SMP (other finishes may be available)
- Joint & Fastening: Wall & Standing Seam Roof Panels: Off-set tongue and groove with concealed fastener
- HR Series Roof Panels: Overlapping with through fastening at the standing rib
* R-Values shown is for general use only. They do not reflect system or specific end-use insulation values. Please consult with your Vicwest sales rep for project specific analysis.
- Satisfies building code R-Value requirements with minimum panel thickness
- Eliminates thermal bridging and provides the structure to support diverse horizontal or vertical cladding systems
- More efficient than multi-piece field assemblies, saves installation time and labor costs
- Faster building enclosure to maximize air and water tightness
- Engineered as a single package from a single trusted supplier – backed by a reputable single system warranty
- Perfect for any type of architectural, commercial or industrial application in both new and retrofit construction