Our fiRe 1-hour fire rated exterior insulated metal wall and interior partition panels are factory-assembled from a unique combination of tried-and-true cladding components resulting in a building composite that delivers superior performance in all categories – R and K values, long-term energy efficiency – compared to less-efficient mineral wool-core sandwich panels. fire 1-hour walls are designed to match all standard AWIP facing profiles and finishes.
With a variety of finishes available, you won’t have to settle for compromised aesthetics. With an R Value of 32, fire panels will meet today’s restrictive energy requirements without having to weigh over 8 pounds per square foot and be 9” thick.
Insulating Values (R): **
Panel Width: 40”
Panel Length: 8’ to 40’ maximum
Standard Weight: 5.5 psf
Insulation Material: CFC-free foamed-in-place polyisocyanurate foam 2.1 to 2.5 pcf density.
Joint Configuration: Double offset tongue and grove with concealed fastener.
Profile Availability: All standard wall profiles (DM, HE, ST, FL).
Metal facings: 26ga galvanized steel (22ga, 24ga available).
Coatings: PVDF & SMP (other coatings available).
Accessories: Fasteners, concealed fastener clips, sealants, brake formed flashings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Double the R Value per inch of other hourly rated sandwich panels.
- Factory assembled composite for one step installation.
- Structurally superior to mineral wool sandwich.
- Extremely resistant to deflection, breakage and moisture penetration.
- Available in all standard colors and profiles as AWIP standard wall products.
- Available in the same standard 40” width as AWIP standard wall products.*
- Hidden fastening at joints.
Pop-up blocker must be turned off or set to enable pop-ups from this site.