Break away from the ordinary with our unique AdobeTexture® (HE40A) insulated metal wall panel. This insulated metal panel offers a special multi-textured profile and matte finish that offers an appearance similar to troweled stucco. All without the need for additional factory or field-applied stucco coatings. Like all of our insulated metal panels, AdobeTexture® (HE40) offer superb R-values, long-term energy efficiency and easy one-step installation for reduced construction costs.
|Panel||Width(s)||Lengths||Thicknesses||Insulating Properties “R” Value **||Installation Orientation||Specialty Info|
|AdobeTexture® (HE40A)||40″||8′ – 40′ Max||2″||16||Vertical or Horizontal||Patented AdobeTexture® Finish System|
|** R-Value tested in accordance with ASTM C518 at 35° F mean temperature adjusted for a windspeed of 15 mph.
*Consult AWIP for required panel lengths longer than the published standard. (Exception – All fire rated panels)
|Profile||Std. Gauge||Available Gauge||Profile||Std. Gauge||Available Gauge|
|AdobeTexture® (HE40A)||FlatTroweled Stucco||26 G-90 Galv.||_||Embossed & Lightly Planked Mesa Ribs||26 G-90 Galv.||24, 22||AdobeTexture® Finish||Polyester Std. PVDF & SMP Available|
AdobeTexture® (HE40A) Insulated Metal Panels
Features / Benefits
- Proprietary stucco texture and appearance in an insulated metal wall panel. Eliminates
field application of stucco coatings
- Matching AdobeTexture® trim available
- One panel total wall design includes exterior aesthetic, weather barrier, insulation, and
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one-step installation
reducing construction time and costs
- Panel joinery is designed to permit installation of the panel in a vertical or horizontal