Our Flat Wall (FL40) insulated metal panels captures the clean contemporary style designers seek. Panels are produced with a standard embossed face with all the thermal benefits that insulated metal panels offer including high R-values and long-term energy savings. The Flat Wall (FL40) joinery design accommodates vertical or horizontal application making this one of our most popular products for many commercial applications.
|Panel||Width(s)||Lengths||Thicknesses||Insulating Properties “R” Value **||Installation Orientation||Specialty Info|
|Flat (FL40)||40″||8′ – 40′ Max||2″||16||Vertical or Horizontal||Architectural Applications|
|** R-Value tested in accordance with ASTM C518 at 35° F mean temperature adjusted for a windspeed of 15 mph.
*Consult AWIP for required panel lengths longer than the published standard. (Exception – All fire rated panels)
|Profile||Std. Gauge||Available Gauge||Profile||Std. Gauge||Available Gauge|
|Flat (FL40)||Flat Embossed||22 G-90 Galv.||_||Embossed & Lightly Planked Mesa Ribs||26 G-90 Galv.||24, 22||PVDF Std. SMP Available||Polyester Std. PVDF & SMP Available|
Flat (FL40) Flat Architectural Wall Panel
Features / Benefits
- Flat, clean contemporary style
- Panel joinery is designed to permit installation of the panel in a vertical or horizontal
- One panel total wall design includes exterior aesthetic, weather barrier, insulation, and
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one-step installation
reducing construction time and costs
- High R-values provide long term energy savings